Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Minority Video gets 1000+ views ;-) CAN I LIVE?!

KIKIIIIIIIIIIII!
I haven't really kept track of it til a couple mins ago but The Minority Video I posted on Vimeo has hit 1,400 plus Views!!!  AYYYYE!  Good looks my hearts keep it coming.  Thank you to everyone that supports and has been supporting Minority from day one.  If you haven't seenThe Minority Video I put together back in 04' yet, watch it below.  
The Minority BMX Video Can I Live?! from Minority Bikes Co on Vimeo.
We won't disappoint. Like I said, there is no us without you and it looks to me like you guys want more of us around hahaha.nah meansky...I could dig it! As long as you request it, we will continue to put out that NYC fire!! Follow us on Twitter @MinorityBikes and don't forget to get your Minoritee Shirts. $20.00 each. Buy 2 Get 1 Free! For sales, emailing us at minoritybikesco@gmail.com. We take cash, Western Union M/O ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment