Monday, December 10, 2012

MTV's The Heights Trailer



To keep it 100%, MTV advertised this show as a documentary of Washington Heights but, I don't know of anyone who looks or acts like this in Wash Heights.  I live here, I should know.  There are many successful people that live in this area, not just Dominicans.  The fact that this trailer looks completely scripted kind of bums me out.  I read some comments on the MTV site and, like myself, others picked up on the fact that the cast looks like a bunch of actors even though MTV states they are not. Their interactions weren't very organic.  And no disrespect to the female cast members, but damn, this is Washington Heights, you're telling me they couldn't cast some murda mamis in this piece   I'm just sayin...form your own opinion when the show premieres in January.

1 comment:

  1. I know a couple people off the show, it's not scripted, but these niggas are really lucky cuz like wasnt that sweet for them.

    ReplyDelete