Sunday, March 27, 2011

DJ Megatron murdered in the streets of his neighborhood, Staten Island...

Corey McGriff

Peep this I found on cbsnews.com...

(CBS/AP)  
NEW YORK - Urban radio and TV personality DJ Megatron has been shot to death in New York City.  
His manager says the BET cable television segment host was killed while heading to a store near his home in the borough of Staten Island around 2 a.m. Sunday.  Police say the 32-year-old, born Corey McGriff, was found dead with a gunshot wound to his chest.  No arrests have been made.  DJ Megatron worked for hip-hop and R&B stations in New York, Boston and Philadelphia before becoming a figure on BET's "106 & Park" music series.  He has hosted the show's "What's Good" segment and has appeared in movies including 2005's "State Property 2," starring rappers Beanie Sigel and N.O.R.E., formerly Noreaga.  A representative for Viacom Inc.-owned BET, or Black Entertainment Television, didn't immediately respond to email and phone messages.  The New York Daily News reports he had just moved to a new home, and his girlfriend recently gave birth to his third child.  "Everybody is shocked," an unidentified friend to the Daily News. "He just had a new baby. He wasn't feuding with anybody. Everybody liked him."

R.I.P

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.
    My web page > free royal caribbean cruise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello it's me, I am also visiting this web page daily, this website is actually nice and the people are really sharing fastidious thoughts.

    Here is my weblog ... www.free-videos-xxx.net

    ReplyDelete